I love Autumn!
I always have.
Summer is too hot for me and winter too cold. But autumn is the perfect temperature.
This a list of 5 of my favorite thing about autumn:
1. Holidays: Autumn offers plenty of holidays (including family birthdays for us) which means spending time with loved ones.
2. Leaves Change Color: The color change of the leaves is absolutely beautiful. It’s hard to beat this time of year for pictures, especially family pictures.
3. Halloween: The one day a year when you can dress up as anyone you want. Plus, you get to knock on other people’s doors for free candy.
4. Getting Cozy: It’s the atmosphere of getting cozy. It means cozy cardigans. Wrapping up in blankets while watching TV. Just comfortable.
5. Pumpkin spiced “everything”: It’s nearly impossible to go anywhere without smelling pumpkin in something.
What do you love about autumn? Share in the comments below.